Request Endorsement of Survey Plans
For a Development Approval including Reconfiguring a Lot (Subdivision, Boundary Realignment between existing lots or an Access Easement to a Formed Road) and Material Change of Use for a Dual Occupancy or Multiple Dwelling (when involving strata title lots), a Survey Plan and Form 18A or Form 18B must be lodged with Council prior to registration with the Titles Office.
Before Council endorses a Form 18A or Form 18B, Council's Compliance Team is required to ensure that:
- all conditions of the Development Approval have been met and are in accordance with the Approved Plans and Documents; and
- infrastructure charges applicable to the Development Approval have been paid.
The following information will be required when submitting a Form 18A or Form 18B for endorsement by Council:
- a Survey Plan prepared by a suitably qualified professional (Registered Surveyor) illustrating the approved development:
- a correctly completed Form 18A or 18B, which can be accessed on the Titles Queensland website - https://www.titlesqld.com.au/titles-registry-forms/
- evidence that the conditions of the development approval have been completed;
- all utility connection agreements have been entered into and the required relevant infrastructure connections have been completed;
- evidence that any outstanding infrastructure charges relevant to the development approval have been paid; and
- payment of the fee for endorsement of a Form 18A or Form 18B and/or Community Management Statement (i.e. for Strata titled Multiple Dwelling or Dual Occupancy) in accordance with Council's current Register of Council's Cost Recovery Fees and Charges.
It is advised that the applicable fee for endorsement of the above Form/s and processes must be paid at the time of lodgement. Council’s assessment of a request will not commence until all fees are paid in full.
The Form 18A and/or Form 18B must be lodged with and endorsed by Council before the Survey Plan can be formally registered with the State Government Titles Registry. Once the Form 18A/18B has been endorsed by Council, it must be lodged with the Queensland Government Titles Office for registration within six months. If the Council endorsed Forms and Survey Plan are not lodged with the Queensland Government Titles Office within the six month period, you will need to lodge the documentation with Council for re-endorsement and pay the applicable fee.