Council procures large volumes of goods, services and works via panel arrangements, which include the following categories:
- Engineering & Associated Services
- Plant & Equipment Hire
- Traffic Control Services
- Trade Services, including:
- Electrical, Data Cabling
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration trades
- Plumbing trades
- Landscaping, Gardening & Arboriculture
- Yellow & White Fleet servicing trades
- Plant & Fleet Procurement, including:
- Transport Plant & Equipment
- Earthmoving Plant & Equipment
- White Fleet
- Chemical Supplies
- Road Construction Services, including:
- Civil Construction
- Road Stabilisation
- Bitumen & Asphalt
Council has significant interest in streamlining procurement through self-managed panel arrangements, meaning engagement with business and industry efficiently and effectively.
You can contact Council, now or any time in the future, to apply to be considered as part of the Panel Arrangements.
For more information, download the Panel Arrangement Fact Sheet.