In Kind Assistance Program
Provision of services or materials within Council’s core business at no charge to a community organisation. These services may include labour, plant, equipment.
View the Factsheet(PDF, 58KB)
The In Kind Assistance Program supports organisations to undertake projects, programs and events that contribute to one or more of the following:
- Support active, vibrant communities
- Encourages partnerships and collaboration between community groups
- Supports participation in sport, recreation or community volunteerism
Specific Program Guidelines:
- School P&Cs, hospital auxiliary groups and church groups are eligible to apply under this program for provision of equipment only.
- Applications should be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the in-kind assistance project date in order for Council to process the application and to schedule the works. No guarantee is given that Council will be able to program or carry out the works in the time frame allotted.
- Organisations are entitled to make application for in kind assistance for multiple events, however the maximum level of assistance is limited to $2,000.00 per group in any financial year.
- Waiver of fees and charges for Council facilities is not eligible.
Start your application now