How can I pay?
There are a number of ways to make payment of your Council notices, invoices, infringements, dog renewals and new dog registrations:
- Pay Online via Council's eServices Portal. eServices offers the convenience to make online payments anytime for rates, water, gas, sundry debtor invoices, dog registration renewals, new dog registrations and infringements. Use the shopping cart to pay multiple bills.
- Pay via BPAY. Contact your Financial Institution to make a payment from your bank account using the BPAY details from the bottom of your notice
- Pay via Post Billpay. Visit the Post Billpay website to make a payment with a Credit Card or PayPal using the Post Billpay details from the bottom of your notice
- Pay via Direct Debit. Set up weekly, fortnightly or due date deductions from your nominated bank account for rates, water, gas and accounts receivable invoices. Complete the Direct Debit form(PDF, 162KB) and return to Council.
- BPAY View. Register with your internet banker to receive and store rates, water and gas notices. Your bank will notify you when your notice arrives and you can pay in one easy step or schedule bills to be paid at a later date. Find out more at BPAY View Website.
- Contact Council on 1300 268 624 to make a credit card payment
- Contact Post Billpay on 13 18 16 to make a credit card payment using the Post Billpay details on the front of your notice
- Contact your Financial Institution to make a BPAY payment using the BPAY details on the front of your notice
- Payments can be paid at your nearest Customer Service Centre. Click here for our Customer Service Centre locations and cashier operating times
- Visit your nearest Australia Post outlet to pay rates, water and gas notices using the Post Billpay details on the front of your notice. Click here to find your nearest Australia Post locations and operating hours.
Cheque or money order can be posted with the bottom section of your notice or invoice to PO Box 551, Dalby Qld 4405. Please allow sufficient postage time for payment to be received at our office by the due date.
Please note Council no longer accepts Foreign Cheques.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please contact Council on 1300 268 624 to arrange a Payment Plan for rates, water, gas and accounts receivable invoices.